Activities/Challenges Week of August 6, 2018





Activities/Challenges for the week of August 16, 2018

Then at the end of the activity week, you have the chance of winning a gift!!


Back to School Challenge
Week of 08/06/18

Well here in Tennessee, school has started back.
 I know when I was in High School,
I always looked forward to that day to meet up with all of my friends I missed during the summer.
So this challenge will be to make a Back to School Tag.
Anything relating to school!

On your tag have some wordart about School -

Subject Line - School Challenge -(Name) - Week of 08/06/18
Copy and paste on subject line replacing with your name







No Name Activity Tutorial HERE
Very nice "old school" tag that you create yourself. On my flood fill, I did add a texture to it. Be creative. The elements I used came with my tube.
SUBJECT LINE - No Name Activity - (NAME) - Week of 08/06/18 Copy and paste on subject line replacing with your name.





Painted Girl Activity tutorial HERE

Very nice tutorial. This used the Pen tool, plus a couple of effects within
PSP. You don't have to do the avatar unless you want to.

Subject line - Painted Girl - (NAME) - Week of 08/06/18
Copy and paste on subject line replacing with your name.


No comments:

Post a Comment