Activities/Challenges - Week of July 1, 2019

Activities/Challenges Week of July 1 2019

Wild
4th of July Challenge
View to the Soul

Wild Tutorial Here

This one uses a couple of plug-ins
Mura Meister and Mehdi

Uses the blend mode to do the animation on the "Africa" wordart
which is provided in the supplies as well as some elements

Subject Line - Wild - (Name) - Week of 07/01/19
Copy and paste on subject line replacing with your name

Tip -
I would suggest using the "Africa" word art and pasting
as a new layer each on a new image 

(I would not post the africa on the tag you have made)

How I did mine is to do the tag which included, the tube and all the elements I wanted to use, of course,
add your copyright and border.
Copy and paste that into Animation Shop
I then did the animation on the Africa, copy and pasted
that into Animation Shop
I did not add the "Wild and Free" on the original tag.
After I placed the Africa text where I wanted
it on the image in AS,
I then went back, copy and paste just the layer
Wild and Free and added to the
image you are animating.

 
4th of July Challenge - Week of July 1, 2019

In the USA, we celebrate our freedom on July 4th.
We have fireworks, picnics and just family get togethers.

So for this Challenge, make a tag depicting celebrating the 4th.
You can use a tag with fireworks, maybe you celebrate by going to the lake or having a picnic.

SUBJECT LINE - July 4th Challenge - (Name) -Week of July 1, 2019
Copy and paste on subject line replacing with your name



 



View to the Soul Tutorial HERE

This is a great tutorial from Fi.
Just follow closely. No plug-ins used
Uses brushes

SUBJECT LINE - SOUL ACTIVITY - (NAME) - WEEK OF JULY 1, 2019
Copy and paste on subject line replacing with your name.

The picture frame in PSP years ago was used frequently,
now you really don'tsee a lot of tutorials using them, but I always like them.
The picture frame is located under Image (I am using PSP2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment