Activities and Challenges for the Week of May 23, 2022


Activities & Challenges for the Week of May 23, 2022

HEARTS
SD BERRYLICIOUS
TURTLE CHALLENGE




 

HEARTS TUTORIAL HERE

Important - I have zipped the fonts used.
The Heart Element was not available,
so I created for your use
I also have included the hearts with the plug-in applied
HERE

This is a nice tutorial.
The writer sometimes does not tell you to
Select None, but other then that I loved learning how to
do the heartbreaker side element.
I did not use the suggestion of the drop shadow settings on the tube!

Does use plug-ins
Mura Meister Copies

SUBJECT - HEARTS ACTIVITY - (NAME) - WEEK OF 05/23/22
Copy and paste on subject line replacing with your name


 


 SD BERRYLICIOUS FORUM TUTORIAL HERE

I always love to feature tutorials from our members.
This is a great one with lots of sceen shots and all
directions are easy to follow.
Thank you WillowRaven for letting us feature
your tutorials.

Plug-ins Used
Mura Meister - Copies

You don't have to the avatar unless you want to

SUBJECT - BERRYLICIOUS ACTIVITY - (NAME) - WEEK OF 05/23/22
Copy and paste on subject line replacing with your name






Turtle Challenge - Week of 05/23/22

Let's make a tag with a turtle in it!

23rd May – Turtle Day



I think I speak for just about everybody when I say that I like turtles!

Today is a day for celebrating these wonderful creatures that have lived on our Earth in
one way or another for 220 million years!

SUBJECT - TURTLE CHALLENGE - (NAME) -WEEK OF 05/23/22
Copy and paste on subject line replacing with your name





No comments:

Post a Comment